- Our Vehicles We believe in value for money Every guest would like to have the most reliable and comfortable vehicles on safari.
- In response to the clients’ needs, we have a very strict vehicle replacement policy that ensures a young fleet at all times.
- Our safari vehicles are specifically converted for maximum space and comfort.
- All of them have hatched roof and sliding windows to facilitate good viewing and convenient photography during game drives and sightseeing.
- Having the commitment to offer very unique safaris we have a fleet of well maintained safari vehicles.
- All though we try to get your feet on solid African soil whenever we can, using vehicles for game drives to get close to wild animals in safety is just essential – so we have tried to design our vehicles to make sure you get the best experience.
- All our safari vehicles are custom designed to ensure the best wildlife viewing and comfort. This is crucial when spending up to 10-hours a day game viewing from the vehicle.
Here are a few design ‘tweaks’ we have made to make the vehicles safari ready:
Extended and wider
We extended and widened the body of the vehicles to allow more space to move around and to get the best photographic angles without ‘bumping’ in to each other. Although our vehicles are designed to carry 7 passengers we will only put six guests together in one vehicle if this is requested in order to save on cost. Normally we will only carry four guests per extended vehicle.
We made all the windows in the vehicle as large as will possibly fit. And if we could, we would make the entire body out of glass…we are still working on that design, watch this space for more!
The roof can be removed so that you can stand-up and have a better vantage for viewing. We use roof hatches that can be removed completely. This way you have a much better all-round view as well as a view to the sky.
Be ware of vehicles with ‘pop-tops’/ roofs that just push up and do not remove. These are uncomfortable and do not allow for such good wildlife viewing.
All our vehicles have 110v and 220v power adaptors to make it possible to charge camera batteries.
All our vehicles have a small fridge where water and drinks can be kept cold.
Every safari departs with a coffee box with snacks, coffee and tea that can be enjoyed at anytime on a game drive.
Every safari vehicle has a first aid box and the guide is trained to use this.
Wildlife books and Maps
Every safari vehicle is outfitted with a set of mammal and bird books and maps of the area.
Our guides are very selected with long time working experience.
Depending on the size of your group,you will be given an appropriately sized vehicle.
With Gosheni Adventures you are sure to get there!